Thread: Very Disappointed

carlostico Guest

Default Very Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by pikasupport View Post
    Due to a change in direction since this original post back in February 2011.
    The latest version of Debian software is not compatible with version 2 Warp hardware.
    Did you mean

"The latest version of Debian software is not compatible with version 1 Warp hardware" ?

That would very unprofessional from Pika Company leaving all the old users stuck with the old software and useless hardware, you should said something before its more than a year and not one word !!! , we have been waiting patiently for the update and now nothing ??? Come On....

Are you planning to implement an upgrade program ?

Are the old FXS , FXO , GSM moudules going to work with the Pika Warp V2. ?

Verey dissapointed with Pika

Thanks

hiteshvarsani Guest

I'd like to add to this as well in the hope PIKA would either somehow support the software or offer an upgrade program.
    I had bought and implemented the units and had originally thought the the new software was going to be compatible, but now it looks like I may be stuck running the old software.
    I can understand that a simple upgrade of the software wouldn't be possible, and it would require a complete rebuild, but I can't understand why it can't be supported.

Yes sorry a correction - "the latest version of Debian software is not compatible with version 1 Warp hardware."
    All modules and power supplies are interchangeable between Warp hardware versions.