Thread: No audio with inbound calls on FXO line

mck Guest

Default No audio with inbound calls on FXO line

Hi,
    I have a problem with a warp: sometimes when a call is answered, the called person does not hear the caller.
    The warp has an FXO card, the inbound calls are answereb by a ring group with ringall strategy.
    Below an excerpt from the log:

Verbosity was 0 and is now 17
    -- SIP/20-103bdfd0 answered PIKA/fxo/2
    -- Executing [s@macro-auto-blkvm:1] Set("SIP/20-103bdfd0", "__MACRO_RESULT=") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-auto-blkvm:2] DBdel("SIP/20-103bdfd0", "BLKVM/600/PIKA/fxo/2") in new stack
    -- DBdel: family=BLKVM, key=600/PIKA/fxo/2
    [May 24 12:34:07] NOTICE[441]: chan_pika.c:4048 pika_startMedia: Pika fax detection: call direction is INCOMING
    [May 24 12:34:07] ERROR[11402]: chan_pika.c:2228 pika_write: PKH_PLAY_Start(0x00000000) for PIKA/fxo/2 failed, status = [-0x3003] PKH_ERROR_MEDIA_STREAM_IN_USE
    -- Executing [h@macro-dial:1] Macro("PIKA/fxo/2", "hangupcall") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf("PIKA/fxo/2", "1?skiprg") in new stack
    -- Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,4)
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:4] GotoIf("PIKA/fxo/2", "0?skipblkvm") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:5] NoOp("PIKA/fxo/2", "Cleaning Up Block VM Flag: BLKVM/600/PIKA/fxo/2") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:6] DBdel("PIKA/fxo/2", "BLKVM/600/PIKA/fxo/2") in new stack
    -- DBdel: family=BLKVM, key=600/PIKA/fxo/2
    -- DBdel: Error deleting key from database.
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:7] GotoIf("PIKA/fxo/2", "1?theend") in new stack
    -- Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,9)
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:9] Hangup("PIKA/fxo/2", "") in new stack
    == Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 9) exited non-zero on 'PIKA/fxo/2' in macro 'hangupcall'
    == Spawn h extension (macro-dial, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'PIKA/fxo/2'
    == Spawn extension (macro-dial, s, 7) exited non-zero on 'PIKA/fxo/2' in macro 'dial'
    == Spawn extension (ext-group, 600, 13) exited non-zero on 'PIKA/fxo/2'

What is the meaning of the PKH_ERROR_MEDIA_STREAM_IN_USE error?

Regards,
    Matteo

Hi Matteo,

This error usually means there is something else writing audio to the port - tone generation, switching, conferencing, ec, etc.

Also what version of chan_pika are you running? I could not seem to find the 'fax detection: call direction' log in my version. Is this something you added?

mck Guest

Hi Mark,
    the log "fax detection.." was added by us to debug fax problem in the old chan_pika version.
    This is the chan_pika version:

pika show version
    PIKA Channel Driver for Asterisk 3.6.9.1
    GrandPrix version: 2.7.14.9
    AoH version: 2.7.14.3

When you say "something else writing audio to the port", what could be wrong in my configuration?

Thanks,
    Matteo

Quote Originally Posted by mrecoskie View Post
    Hi Matteo,

This error usually means there is something else writing audio to the port - tone generation, switching, conferencing, ec, etc.

Also what version of chan_pika are you running? I could not seem to find the 'fax detection: call direction' log in my version. Is this something you added?

Could you retrieve Pika logs and post the relevant section? This will help determine the conflict.

In '/etc/pika/pikagp_aoh.cfg':

[log]
    level=debug

The result will be in '/var/log/pika/aoh_xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/pikahmp_0.txt'.

mck Guest

Hi Mark,
    I have enabled the aoh log.
    At the moment I don't have the log of the "no audio" issue, but I have another issue in the same warp (maybe related??): when a SIP phone answer to an incoming call (FXO line), if the SIP phone releases the call I see the channels hangup in asterisk, I see the pika FXO line ready, but the remote party see the calls connected. After some time (about 1 minute) also the remote party is disconnected (maybe by the telco).
    Attached the aoh log of this issue.

Regards,
    Matteo
    Attached Files Attached Files