Thread: CTI-integration (Asterisk Dial & Announce Tool)

tttelecom Guest

Post CTI-integration (Asterisk Dial & Announce Tool)

TTTelecom has developed a FREE CTI-integration tool for the Open Source Asterisk PBX. ADAT ("Asterisk Dial & Announce Tool) enables users to monitor and control their extension. CRM-integration is also part of the software.

We are using ADAT in combination with the Warp (and other Asterisk solutions) to increase functionality. ADAT adds/provides the following features.

• 1.1 Call notification
    • 1.2 CRM-integration
    • 1.3 Manual PC Dialer
    • 1.4 BLF Panel
    • 1.5 Outlook Integration
    • 1.6 Contacts Directory
    • 1.7 Copy & Paste Dialer
    • 1.8 Click-To-Dial using callto: links
    • 1.9 Internet Explorer and Firefox context-menu dialer
    • 1.10 Auto-answer

ADAT is our contribution back to the great Asterisk community. See http://wiki.tttelecom.nl/index.php/ADAT_(English) for more information.

I tried the client software yesterday. It looks good. One of the nicest advantages is the Outlook integration. For those interested in obtaining it here is a link to the download and installation instructions that I found.

http://www.tttelecom.nl/index.php/en/products/adat

I downloaded and installed the seemingly latest 0.7.7.1 and used it with SJphone.

carlostico Guest

Hi ...

Tried your last version but didnt work
    now its just crashing at start up

Thanks

tttelecom Guest

Did you download ADAT R2 0.7.8.2? Could you please specify more details about your setup?
    Please specify: version of windows, using domain (could domain policies interfere)?, user rights (admin?), event log info (if any), etc.
    Hopefully we can sort out the problem for you. You can also visit our forum for help.

TTTelecom

carlostico Guest

Yes i downloaded the R2 0.7.8.2
    Using Windows 7 Ultimate
    Domain policies no interfere
    User Admin

Debug
    Normally we would ask the user to select a account to dial with at this moment.
    Since that screen has not been build yet, we're not gonna connect.

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by tttelecom View Post
    Did you download ADAT R2 0.7.8.2? Could you please specify more details about your setup?
    Please specify: version of windows, using domain (could domain policies interfere)?, user rights (admin?), event log info (if any), etc.
    Hopefully we can sort out the problem for you. You can also visit our forum for help.

TTTelecom

tttelecom Guest

Please review forum topic: http://forum.tttelecom.nl/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14
    It appears to be the same issue that was resolved by removing "ADAT.exe.config" or .ini after uninstall.

TTTelecom