PDA

View Full Version : Asterisk stops taking calls on callerID enabled line

rtm
05-12-09, 02:58 PM
We have a Warp box that had CallerID enabled recently and on three separate occasions it has stopped answering calls. The asterisk CLI says there are no calls in progress, I then call the line with my cell and it just rings. I run a "stop now" and let the supervise process restart asterisk, then I call again and it answers normally.

The logs indicate no record of my call attempt before the restart. But earlier there are suspicious entries that make me think the channels have gotten into a bad state:

[May 11 21:12:12] ERROR[1678] chan_pika.c: PKX_CALL_Release(0x01000009) failed, status = [-0x5103] PKX_ERROR_CALL_IN_WRONG_STATE
[May 11 21:12:27] ERROR[1678] chan_pika.c: PKX_CALL_Release(0x01000009) failed, status = [-0x5103] PKX_ERROR_CALL_IN_WRONG_STATE

It is at this version:
warp*CLI> pika show version
PIKA Channel Driver for Asterisk 3.6.1.6
GrandPrix version: 2.7.1.6
AoH version: 2.7.1.4

Does anyone know if this is addressed in this later version of the Channel Driver and GrandPrix ?
http://www.pikatechnologies.com/CMFiles/Appliance%20Documents/Warp_2.0.3.7_Patch_Readme.txt

Thanks,
-r

Edit: I have one Warp box with the newest PADS images installed, but have not had the opportunity to test it yet. But I have found a less destructive way to get the channel back into the proper state. Doing a "pika reload" or "module reload chan_pika.so" does not work, but doing "module unload chan_pika.so" followed by "module load chan_pika.so" will get the channels back to a normal state. My automated script to do this checks to make sure there are no channels in use before doing so.
For example: asterisk -r -x "core show channels" | grep "0 active channels"

rtm
06-17-09, 04:19 PM
I updated the PADS to the latest version, 2.0.5.8 and this issue is still happening.

warp*CLI> pika show version
PIKA Channel Driver for Asterisk 3.6.5.7
GrandPrix version: 2.7.7.4
AoH version: 2.7.7.6